Runemage Spell Pillars

Firstly it’s great that the spell pillars are now spread around the game, feels more like I’ve earned them as I find them. I have found one opened my book to copy it and it said new page added but it is nowhere in my book. I’ve logged in and out re started even tired to recopy it but it thinks it there as nothing happened.

Spoiler

The pillar was in lamavora near entrance from highsteppe

I think I got a second copy of the resurrection rune from that one… none of them seem to appear in the book?

Yes, now you mention it I have 2 resurrection spells so I must have as well. The affliction 2 I had no problem it appeared in the book and another I can’t remember which one as I’m out of game atm also appeared. Just seems this one so far.

Ill check it out and make sure its not giving the wrong JP out.

The journal page in

Summary

Cut throat cave, polymorph i believe?

gave me a blank page

IIRC, that one is the one that glitched and had Arcane Explosion on it.

Ditto. Arcane explosion gave me a pop up saying the journal page was added, but it did not. Didn’t notice any other new spells or duplicates. Tried adding it as a shaman first. Then equipping runemage didn’t change anything. Anyone try adding the spell as already a runemage?

P.S. extremely happy there’s spell pillars out in the world!!! :heart:

I play runemage so thought it would work. There must be a bug on that pillar.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.