Scoundrel super

I’ve been thinking of a easy way and useful super for the scoundrel. How about the ability to pull three cards from the deck and fire with out curving the bullet, but still counting as a level five show off. Or able to pull as many cards as possible for the next 5 Seconds but also level 5 show off without curving. It goes with out saying if you miss you miss, the special that has auto lock aiming is just boring I never works right.

Time to bitch about Scoundrel super again :sweat_smile:

Everything wrong with Scoundrel super so far (on top of my head):

• When you curve with the super the bullet will miss more often then hit (you need to really learn to curve differently for the super or just miss all your curves, which is the opposite goal of the super AUTO AIM)
  • Having a 25% bullet boost for a very short time while the super charges slower then a ranger super is very useless. Also the only way to get the super faster up is by curving. Every bullet you curve you will most likely lose dps so you are discouraged to curve.
  • When you have PvP on the super goes to the nearest player with PvP OFF instead of a monster. (and of-course flies above it)
  • Small mobs will never get hit by the super and the bullets will just fly above it until they despawn.
  • You still active it on accident all the time. 70% of my supers are on downtime on having no mobs on GRINDING while getting cards ready :expressionless:
  • Again seeking the closest target is just losing DPS… because the Scoundrel wants to curve in a group setting on the further target to get a rank V. Then when activating the super the Scoundrel has no other choice to hit the target that is too close instead :roll_eyes:
  • Semi death mobs (example: exploding animation or Barkers) make your super useless, because they are the closest and get aimed at while actually already being death :unamused:
  • Boss fights if the tank or any other player has to stand in a position where it blocks straight shots then the Scoundrel can forget hitting that enemy with their super activated. (example: Gorgon)
  • Super breaks 1/4th of the times where either your auto aim will not work (good scenario xD), your auto aim will be up forever until you get a new super (meh, also damage boost doesn’t work then), or the super just gets used up without auto aim or damage increase (rip).
3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.