Server-wide Exp Bonus for 24 hours

Hey all, we’re testing a new way to activate server wide Exp Boosts so when you log in you’ll see a notification about an exp bomb being activated, and a buff at the top of the screen.
Let us know if there’s any issues, if you lose the buff accidentally, stuff like that.

For now, enjoy 25% bonus exp for 24 hours!

6 Likes

Seems to be working fine, I think it would be better if the XP text would be changed to the amount of time left though, like 23hr then once it is down under 1hr it can change to 59min and count down from there, the pink outline isn’t very informative, you could log in and see that you have 4% missing from the timer, but if you don’t know about the 24hr bonus exp then how much time do you have left? It could be bonus exp for hours, days or even a week, you don’t have a clue

Obviously if you are doing bonuses other than exp bonuses you’ll need to keep the XP in there, but maybe make it smaller to fit a time in there too

Either way, it’s a nice change from not knowing anything at all, just wanted to give my feedback

8 Likes

Logged in on my quest today on my lunch break at work and saw the message pop up again on log in which got me thinking, you could also add the time remaining into that message as you’ll see if every time you re-log which would then make the pink outline timer make more sense without needing to add how long is left into the icon (though I personally would prefer it in the icon)

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.