Shaman totems not respawning

This is an issue ive been having for the past hour thats been consistently happening now where I do not get my totems back after playing them. Its random which one stops spawning and can be multiple ones that dont come back and sometimes the orb I need to throw just doesnt respawn on the thrown totem either.

Its pretty game breaking as it happens every encounter now and seems to be specific to just the totem items.

I have restarted everything and its happening every time I fight anything. It can be fixed sometimes by going to my graveyard or going through a door to a new zone but not always.

Its also been happening more to my side items like harvester and home portal disc.

Strange that no-one took the time to mention this earlier … So I guess a lot of ppl just quit playing it instead

Next time it is happening send your output_log.txt and combat.log to (only if you want to increase the change of it getting fixed earlier :upside_down_face: ):
[email protected]
Found at:
C:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\Orbus Online, LLC

Ill jump back on and do that as soon as possible.

Edit: Sent

I brought this up several times during the betas. For now, the easiest way to fix it is to swap your totems around on your belt.

Quite a lot of times the totem that disappears is the only one visible in my equipment page. Swapping it out with things in inventory does nothing and I can only fix the equip page by logging in/out

No I am surprised no-one brought it up now the game is live with this many ppl on. I wasn’t talking about the betas. That bug was there before of-course and tried to being fixed. And the response was that it was not happening that often anymore but still happening. BUT now it happens a lot so I expect ppl to insta complain on the forums but nop :man_shrugging:

Sean_V is it possible this could be related to the bug here:

This has been happening to me all day, been switching the totems in slots but need a fix

1 Like

I just finished a dungeon without it happening at all so that was nice and a good sign since the new patch.

@Master_Shadow Yea very possible as it wasnt only affecting my totems.

This is my preferred method to fix it. Sucks it happens but this does the trick and it’s fast. Also thanks for the quality dragons on the AH :+1:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.