Skull mount only a blue?

Shouldn’t this be like epic or legendary?

4 Likes

Good looking mount! Dig the effects. Looks legendary to me!

4 Likes

Nice guys, hoping to get mine soon

We haven’t had a mount raid yet though so we will se

bad screenshot cause i couldn’t get the bottom part to show but yeet

5 Likes

I am disapointed how extremely not rare the mount became. Or our mount run was extremely lucky… 5 mounts 4 kills. I am pretty sure we were lucky but not more lucky then the rarity of boss 4 pet. Which is not that rare of a pet.

It’s one extreme to another, before I’m pretty sure it wasn’t on the drop table, now it’s dropping way more than the boss 4 pet, it was nice to get the mount last night but to get 5 of them in 1 night was a bit like wtf, that’s not just luck, that’s just too common

1st kill = 0 mounts
2nd kill = 2 mounts
3rd kill = 2 more mounts
4th kill = 1 more mount
5th kill = 0 mounts

5 mounts 4 kills (40 chances) sounds like not really much, likely it’s at 10% now; so 1 person gets it per week if they only raid once a week, that is… I guess even if it’s as ‘rare’ as 50% there’s only a small fraction of the playerbase even able to farm it, so unlike the normal raid there’s an in-built rarity of whatever drops from hm imo…

10% is way too high for something that is supposed to be rare. 1% would be more like it.

Well, we didn’t get a single drop yesterday

We only killed it 3x :man_shrugging:

We got one in the Nova’s raid before hand though, Krunk had his second 1 drop and gave it Landru

I think 4% is acceptable. Considering most people will only have time for 1-2 kills per week that means that itd take them 8 weeks if they are unlucky. Something a little bit more acceptable if that is supposed to be a vanity reward for clearing the dungeon.

Low chance RNG drops are not really the best way to go about getting people to play the game anyway imo. It’s a pretty lazy way to keep people playing and a quick alternative to adding actual content.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.