Sliding around when making potions is not very pleasing

The table just seems too wide to grab the ingredients easily… maybe a double layered table thing (like a spice rack?) would help.

5 Likes

++++1 The new table looks nice, but makes it harder to craft.

Formerly I had access to 6 ingredients at once (2 rows on one side). Now I can for example not grab ingredient #4 - on one side - without hitting my hand hard against a shelf, at times and we need much more than this amount anyway.

Hence I am not only teleporting and sliding around like crazy - for recipes which require FOUR different ingredients for only one phase - but also rearranging the ingredients in the chest after like every color, so they are closer to the pot (who really got ape-arms to grab ingredient #6 and throw it into the pot?!).

I lost quite some mats already and do not know yet if some of the complicated 10x recipes are even possible like this, a shelf or anything with 2 rows would help.

1 Like

i think there should be a cabinet with all the items on it off to the side. The table should then just be the cauldron and the bottle

1 Like

yes! something like this, a cabinet with 4 shelves and each shelf has 3 items.

like this, an item on each red dot
potions

or 3 shelves with 4 items on each, both would work

1 Like

also with the added free space on the table, could we get a temperature control?

1 Like

Bruh, I’m lazy af and a Manlet in orbus some potion recipes need 9+ items. Unless foot stall becomes meta then my potion making days will be over!

I would be excessively pleased if there were a player house furniture/upgrade vendor at some point in the near future which could let you buy different styles of potion stations. Then, you could buy the one that works best for you.

Bonus points, a better cauldron with faster temperature cycling.

Bonus bonus points, a second aging rack.

Bonus bonus bonus points, a trophy rack for your main room, for the creatures in the great room. Pick one to show off more proudly, even if no one else can see it.

2 Likes

Oooor you just make the half circle smaller (More oval like) … A cabinet of 3 different heights will give its own problems.

I second this! What a great idea! Gives incentive to save dram and contribute to the market economy… also gives dram value because besides the dram mount, there really is nothing to buy for end game players

A steampunk style handle that when you pull down starts the colour cycle with steam coming out the cauldron

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.