Spawning Inside Rocks

Hello Devs,
While farming for the Harvest Quesline this past week, i found it hard to find the target mobs after a certain point in Lamavora. It was by accident alone that i figured out why. By the Admino Statue, theres a set of large rocks to the Left, when facing it from the front. I found 6 of the Harvest mobs spawned in that rock, hidden from view except for a lucky scythe poking out the side by a bit. I was able to squeeze into those rocks and finish my quest.

I know the harvest festival is ending soon, so this might not matter, but id like to see that changed so it doesnt happen again in the future. If you can’t/wont make the rocks non-passable, then can you make things like that non-spawnable, so that the mobs i want dont spawn hiding in them, because it was beyond infuriating to make loops around lamavora just because the mobs were spawning out of sight.

1 Like

A zone reset should likely fix it. A general solution for this some day would be nice, the monkeys and other critters also vanish in rocks and foliage all the time, and I slowly get tired of only hitting 1 or 2 of them because of this.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.