Spells dissapearing since last patch

Since the last patch i cast a spell and it just dissapears… no failure, no spell… it just casts nothing…

Another annoying issue is that if I cast the polymorph symbol too fast after the first resurrection symbol for my triplicity, it casts a polymorph instead…

The last patch as in the very minor we just put out about an hour ago, or the last patch as in the one that went out this morning?

I don’t know. I didnt play my mage until around 2 hours ago. Let me show u a vid:

https://youtu.be/JURWH1G8nw4

I am also getting lag on my spells again.

There’s another patch?

Edit: was it just the pvp 150% to 125% thing?

https://youtu.be/JURWH1G8nw4?t=44 44 seconds

There was a minor patch (it still shows as 10.83 when you login) on the client side that just fixed a quick bug where the new slider wasn’t working for the Smooth Turning.

We didn’t change anything at all about Runemage casting or anything of that sort so I dunno what would be happening there. Is it possible it’s just actual latency that wasn’t there last time you played?

Just to be sure you’re saying it worked fine yesterday after the 10.82 patch, but it’s started doing that on the 10.83 patch?

I didn’t do any shards or anything yesterday so I don’t know.

Maybe today and yesterday.

It is not just me having the issue. Also latency shouldn’t just cancel my casts… That is also bad.

Who else is having the issue with the spells disappearing? Go ahead and send me the logs from anyone affected and I can take a look. It’s possible there is a network error or something happening which is interrupting the signal from the server to you.

This has been happening to me since reborn launched? Didn’t notice it being any worse after the patch today.

I had that problem yesterday too (sent you a mail yesterday with log)
but I didn’t notice that happening today so far

1 Like

i’m having this issue to with the same thing that is happening in the video.

2 Likes

It is definitely a recently introduced thing

another vid

This kind of thing has happened in old Orbus to me. It was very confusing and caused me to perform worse as I did not know if the spell worked or if it was just server lag. I decided to ignore it as it did not happen much and just keep casting spells.

it seems a lot more prominent for me now than before…

still happening

Is it happening about 1 in 20 casts reliably? I dunno how many you did before it happened. Just trying to get an idea of how often it’s happening.

1 Like

its random but yes I would guess something around 1 in 20 casts… But sometimes it happens 2-3 casts in a row.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.