Stuck in combat when is it going to get fix?

So when is it going to get fixed? I’ve been told when reborn is out but it isn’t fix

related: Stuck in combat in pvp

We fixed the issue that was causing stuck in combat after public events (we think) but when are you generally getting stuck in combat? Just anytime? Or in dungeons?

just whenever you should get out of combat there is a chance you’ll stay in combat.
like when a mob/boss/player you’re fighting is killed

When you resurrect it also seems to happen in dungeons a lot.

The thing is in the old game every stuck in combat was fixed by pressing stuck in combat. In this Reborn none of the stuck in combats can be fixed with pressing stuck in combat. Only with re-logging :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

About any time i’m doing some missions in green lady’s temple, Lamavora battlefield, Mouth of inuinu chasm, Cut throat forest just like what Asmund_T said every time a mob is killed you get stuck in combat even if you click on stuck in combat on setting it’s still stuck going to graveyard some times fix it some times it don’t downside of going to graveyard is getting your equipment broken and have to go back to highsteppe to get some repair it just gets annoying

1 Like

That is a big problem. Do you think maybe it is related to the party combat solution for anti-resurrection-in-combat?

1 Like

That may be a clue to what’s going on…we didn’t really change anything about how in combat status checks work in Reborn, and we definitely didn’t touch the stuck in combat fixer. The way that works is it just clears your “other things that have aggro on me” table. Because usually previously the bugs causing that were because something else wouldn’t clear your from it’s table after it died. I actually think most of that is fixed now, so it may just be this is a bug which was already in the old game but it was mixed in with those others…

Essentially if using Stuck in Combat doesn’t work, that means something is actually still thinking you are attacking it, or for example maybe there is still healing you are doing via a HoT to another player that mob has on its aggro table? Because it clears that table but then something puts it back in that table.

@benson_c d what class do you usually play? Musketeer?

Runemage don’t play much with musketeer damage is to slow to get the kill

Hmmm okay, so much for that theory.

We’ll have to do some investigating on this further.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.