Thank you for being awesome

I just wanted to say that I love how open and interactive the ingame community is. I love that guilds run with other guilds, that people are so willing to help others and I adore the players who put so much time and energy into keeping the community this way. Thank yall for being awesome.

16 Likes

I very much agree with this sentiment. It’s one ofthe huge things in the game that keep me coming back.

3 Likes

It really is amazing. Ive never been part of a game that was this friendly. All other mmo type games ive played have tons of trolls.

3 Likes

Well, we definitely still have those :laughing: most of us just do it to make people laugh though not to be annoying.

Lol yah you guys are def the “bad guys” of the game but it’s in the context of the game. It’s all in good fun. It’s fun to have you around imo. Gotta have some bad guys to shoot for. Yall add something to the game. Even if it’s not widely appreciated lol.

Meh, pvp is pvp. At the end of the day I will still teach you how to cast a spell or two.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.