The GRINDER and Mob Loot Tables

Are there posted lot tables for all the monsters in the game? I want to know what i can get from what monster i farm with the Grinder. Mostly I’m looking for transmogs and Dyes, as well as anything else useful or rare.

For dyes, look at this table. It’s where to find specific dyes, rather than absolute loot tables for each mob (I don’t think I’ve seen those)
http://orbusfreepress.org/index.php/Dyes

It doesn’t look like they have a comparable option for gear/transmogs. You may have to ask about specific gear either here or on the Discord. You may be able to find answers as well by combing through the Orbus Blog archives - a lot of times, when the content is released, they will say that a new transmog or style will be available through that new content, etc.

Here’s a link to search the Orbus Blog archives without having to manually comb them. Just replace “transmog” with whatever your search term is.
https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf=ALeKk01pEy_swX2hCcmQwxkjQIvvz3ntMA%3A1583697035350&source=hp&ei=i0xlXp3GEsXGsAWImb5I&q=site%3Ablog.orbusvr.com+transmog&oq=site%3Ablog.orbusvr.com+transmog&gs_l=psy-ab.3...9530.19053..19214...3.0..0.100.1821.30j1…0…1…gws-wiz…10…35i362i39j35i39j0j0i131j0i10.F-8NFqKgirg&ved=0ahUKEwjdt-KZ04voAhVFI6wKHYiMDwkQ4dUDCAc&uact=5

1 Like

Here is a list of the transmog items, I’ve not updated it since the hardmode raid but it will at least cover the overworld stuff, which pretty much just drops anywhere in the overworld, there is no progression with gear in the overworld like there used to be in old orbus so no way of farming for a certain piece, so good luck on your hunt, feel free to make a copy of the sheet and edit that with what you have or add the new items to it

1 Like

Not every dye on that list has a location it seems? Is that just cause theyre hard to find or it it just missing from the site?

Probably just missing. Though, the location may not be known for some of them. I’m pretty sure OFP is the most up to date wiki, but you can also look at some of the other wikis too.

I appreciate you helping me out. Ive been looking for more dye options lately. Im thinking of switching my Warrior outfit to something more “Headless Horsemen” Themed with the pumpkin head from the fall. Just wish i didnt miss the winter festival cosmetics

Oh this is awesome. Thanks you

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.