The impossible to read or use keyboard

So erm…

I cant really use this in-game communication system. right now.

Typing requires me to put my finger all the way in the screen which means i press the wrong button. The text is always wrecked as well when it feels like it (something to do with using Unity font textures I think?; I always had this problem using Unity’s engine for fonts and text).

when did this start happening? does it happen everytime you use the keyboard or only on the LFG screen? are you on master or Beta? next time it happens can you log out and send your output log to [email protected]

its been happening since the beginning. I get the messed up text all the time as well in menus.

Okay next time you log in will you go straight to your menu and open it and try using the keys as well as opening the LFG tool and such, then log out and send us your output log, thanks.

Text like this occurs after frequent instancing. Going in and out of dungeons gradually ruins text. It’ll also appear in the world on text from dropped items as you loot things and in your inventory.
This only occurs after about 8 or so occurances

okay thanks for the follow up, if anyone else has a way to reporduce this bug 100% of the time (or some ideas we can try on our own testing) that is greatly appreciated.

I had the same problem. it was then all right again by itself. since 2 days it is again buggy

edit:mine it’s not as bad as J’s. That’s the way it sometimes looks and next time i open it, it looks normal again

I experience this often with the messaging system as well. Even when it’s “working” once you get past the first line of text, it will move outside the box and become difficult to read.

Additionally, I’ll sometimes receives messages and it won’t move them to the top of the message list, and I’ll have to hunt around.

Also, the names of the people I’m messaging in my message list will sometimes be my name instead of theirs, which makes it even trickier to find stuff.

The overlapping image visuals thing also often happens with tooltip text, making them illegible.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.