To much unselleable useless crap japtem

Pinecones and dies are stacking up at a alarming rate. They are unsellable and almost everyone has a few stack at this point so forget about trading.

Please add a Smith price for them, or lower there droprate.
Your average player needs at most 32 dies, not 320

1 Like

A event / quest/ level chest could have a gear piece, or a harvesteble, or a die, or a potion. Not all of it, and sometimes more then one of each.

+1 for use of ‘japtem’. I disagree on dyes, though.

I guess it’s tecknicly the only thing that’s not japtem, beeing unsellable

What is wrong with just trashing them?

If everyone is tossing it, why get so much of it? Especially when you can buy most of them in the die-shop

I guess it would be fine if they added something like: add 10 000 dies to color a building

I was thinking along the same lines - we have so many dyes between us that we should just dye highsteppe every now and then

lol, I think we have had enough green forest dyes

Sure, we can add a nominal sell price for dyes…pinecones were already meant to be sellable so I’ll look at that for today’s patch.

2 Likes

If you guys ever get bored, you could make a paintball gun. Adds a 1 minute debuff that dyes the characters skin when hit, usable in pve, each color overrides the previous one when hit.

Edit: uses dyes as ammo, of course.

5 Likes

Love this!

Bruh Ill happily buy all your useless Pinecones for 3k a stack just stick them on the AH.

Anyone wanna buy some brick dye? Remember when Teal was 5k each from the vendor?

5 Likes

Nova will fight you to the death for those cobalt blues!

But seriously I’d love to see dye mixing. It would be a fun way to use all of those dyes. Use the alchemy table to mix dies to get different colors.

4 Likes

I use pinecones for recipes these stacks will be gone soon. And actually I am alarmed they are nowhere to find in the world… are they farmable and if so, where?

I like the rainbow U made there… come organize my chest :wink:

2 Likes

Yeah put the pinecones for sale man, theyre only in chests now and theyre for lvl 30 potions!

Haha! I love it :grin: my banks are very organised, gotta know where all my stuff is, if you want tips I can help

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.