Transmog wardrobe

The transmog wardrobe doesn’t have tooltips still

1 Like

need to show capes and weapon on the trans table

2 Likes

also these sword models still have miss matched icons.

1 Like

Yes, I keep logging out to try and get a look at my cape.
also , please make the wrist slot an accessory slot and allow things like glasses to go into them so I can wear glasses with a wizard hat. Wizards need hats , and wizards need glasses. dont make me choose </3
:male_detective:

3 Likes

Tooltips have been in the transmog station since day one. You never see them? I don’t keep up with the forums too much, so this is my first time hearing of this issue. You want to try to show the tooltip a few times, then send me the logs?

Tooltips showed up fine in old orbus, I don’t recall seeing them in the beta and I haven’t seen them since it went live, also the rep capes show up twice, quick clip to show what I see:

Sent output log

Aaarrrgh you actively (long) hovering over the items that you don’t have. It annoys me :zipper_mouth_face: Now I don’t know for sure if it is only for items you don’t have or for everything. :grimacing:
(except for 1 cape. But I don’t trust that global view cape tooltip)

Want me to make another video just for you? :joy:

1 Like

yeah when you hover over the item you cant see the name either, it bothers me

1 Like

The improper icons should be fixed on Monday. As for the tooltips, they seem to work locally, but not on separate builds of the game. That is also fixed now (for Monday).

3 Likes

Awesome, thank you :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.