Trickster chest tokens

since there will be no tricksters chest in reborn, do we need to cash them im before reborn? or will we still be able to cash them in after the launch?

If you want to exchange them for actual items, you need to use them before Reborn.

1 Like

They will still be in your inventory, and you can sell them for a small amount of Dram if you want to get rid of them,but they will not actually be tradable for any rewards at a vendor like they are now.

I think he is asking if he will be able to trade them to other players like the discontinued items in runescape which years later become with millions/billions to collectors that want to get their hands on tradeable items that you can no longer obtain or people that want to merch and flip items on the market to make easy money

I see. If they are tradable now they will remain tradable, if they are soulbound now they will remain soulbound.

1 Like

Now selling tokens at my stall number 8. Not a bad investment for something that has a chance to be worth that much.

I’m selling tokens, too! But not now, only once they are really worth something :joy: (what I highly doubt, same as undef-dragons… everyone feel free to correct and laugh at me, years later :wink: )

1 Like

as many as your going to get, so enjoy it :slight_smile:

We have plenty no worries

2 Likes

Lol Pick stop it, 100k for stupid tokens, really, hahaha… pleaaase put up some catfish and sunfish instead, I buy them all, so I can rest my tortured fishing-wrist already :slight_smile:! !! (not for 100k dram, but, say, 30 and 50 dram?)

2 Likes

Johann has a good price for sunfish!

1 Like

No one sells sunfish since a long time, I check daily (or it’s all sold out once I get on).

1 Like

I will go fishing for you

2 Likes

There is still a ton ingame they ain’t going to be worth anything anytime soon I have a stack across my accounts and I know players that have WAY more then me. 3 years time big profit :wink: !

1 Like

Maybe when we go from reborn back to vanilla?

1 Like

or u can turn multiple stacks into speed pots

1 Like

1 Like

When you think about it Tricksters tokens are like the bitcoin of orbus.

? They have a set value. Any active player probably has a few stacks by now, if they bothered to try, and who knowes maybe riley will add them again in the future as a pvp reward.

How many stacks? I will buy them.