Trickster goblin on expiring shard?

Whenever the Goblin appears in a zone with an expiring shard, should we look in the old shard, the new one, is it both, or neither?

From my experience it spawns only in the expiring shard. If that shard closes then the Goblin becomes inaccessible.

2 Likes

Expiring shard in my experience as well.

1 Like

I’ve seen this expiring shards also, my first question is why do we have this(especially when I look at the number of people, one time we were 9 in the expiring shard and 3 in the new one) and why I am not put in the non-expiring shard automatically, when going through a zone/door and entering that shard?

It shouldn’t put you into a zone that is tagged as expiring (I think an hour before it expires). Are you maybe just being put in a zone right before it is tagged as expiring? I believe if you are in a party, it will still put you in an expiring zone if a party member is in that zone as well.

In the instances where i’ve seen this, I would get the message about the shard expiring, I believe at most, I’ve seen 30 minutes warning.
One of those times I might have been in a group but I am generally not though.
I will keep an eye out some more.

Is it when you’re coming out of a dungeon or PvP queue? I tend to get placed in the expiring shard if that’s where I entered the dungeon from.

I don’t really do dunegeons, so I don’t think that’s it. I never do pvp, so definitely not it there.
I have seen it when teleporting to a region, and I’ve seen it coming out of highsteppe through the door.

I just looked. 30 minutes before a zone expires is when it should stop dumping players into that zone. So if you get put in a zone, and it expires within 30 minutes, then something may be wrong with it, because it shouldn’t put you in a zone when it has less than 30 minutes to live.

3 Likes

Perfect, thank for the info… so If i end up in this scenario again, I will report it via the in-game reporting. This way you can hopefully get a much better view into the issue.

Expiring shard. They should make it spawn in a zone that doesn’t have one expiring to elevate confusion. This could have been the main problem with the goblin all along from the beginning.

It does like 50/50. You be out in a zone and instantly get a notification that is expiring in x amount of minutes. And typically that the on the goblin it is. In my experience.

Earlier today the Goblin spawned in the new shard while I was the only player in the expiring zone. :frowning:

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.