Turret not respawning properly bug

So I was healing for a change last night during Boss 5 hardmode and I had this bug happen 3 times, I saved the output log the 2nd and 3rd time because it’s basically game over when it happens (happened at the very end the 3rd time to managed to just finish the boss anyway)

What seems to happen is your turret disappears and the blue model is still on your shoulder rather than the turret respawning so you can rethrow it as much as you want but it will never comeback or move, this was also an issue in oldbus and I just asked some other muskies if it’s been happening to them and they said it has but not as often as it did to me last night

Will email the logs now

6 Likes

Happened just two days ago when I was using the grinder. Got no log of that but it can’t be that the turret was thrown too far away because I was at the same spot in wastelands all the time.
It just disappeared, blue model staying, unable to re-throw, as Rickness discribed.

I farmed without it to see if it’s comin back at some point, but nope, nothing after like 10mins so I ported away from the area and back in to bring it back.

2 Likes

Happens to me on rare occasions. I usually log out and back in. Hope it gets fixed, I count on my my turret!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.