Used Roll and got no chest

I used my roll on a level 5 shard and I got no chest for it.

also yesterday I used my roll on a 4 shard and got level 12 gear?

If you swapped to another class and used the roll you will get +X loot for whatever level the currently equipped class is.

2 Likes

I thought i switched back to my main class, but that one may have been my fault.
but I was an idiot and destroyed my old chestplate ;p

main issue is that I used my roll and no chest for gear appeared,
I tried a whole bunch of things but I never got to see what was in my chest :(((((

Happens all the time for us, there’s regularly people in parties missing out, specially in broken halls…
The other thing is the popup for the daily roll appearing in strange angles and then it simply disappears on higher shards; I suppose in this case the roll been activated without even knowing it.

I knew I activated tthe roll, i just got no chest
@Riley_D can I pretty please get my stuff back :((((((

Okay well that’s bad, we certainly don’t want chests not appearing for people.

Do you know approximately when it was yesterday and what dungeon it was in? I can look at the logs and as long as a chest actually spawned with loot and you just didn’t collect it I should be able to restore it for you.

Okay so I looked and the chest at 12:30AM server-time dropped a Swift Whisper bow +2,143 Int / 148 Str, with the First Strike affix. Then I looked and it’s already in your inventory. Is it possible you just forgot you picked it up or something? (This was your guaranteed roll chest, not your boss chest).

Some of the time, we’ve observed that the guaranteed roll chest pops up inside the boss-kill chest, and the same opening motion opens them both, so I’d guess this won’t be the last time someone asks about this.

1 Like

Oh, well that’s interesting. Okay, thanks for the heads up.

it says I got something?
i have nothing in my inventory
I checked multiple times

i did not get the bow, I guess i dont care though because I already have a +2 bow :stuck_out_tongue:
thats really weird though
because its nt in my inventory

well this is embarrassing
I found my bow, I had mistaken it as the bow I already had.
very sorry!

No worries glad it got sorted.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.