Veteran returning after 2 years

So I backed the game a couple years back and I had bought a donation package that gave me access to the game with a promise of a copy on release, I can’t find out how to get the game unlocked on my oculus quest

When the game started on early access you could get your key of the game for the steam or oculus store (you had to choose). That was the free copy. Idk about so much later. The key was accessable from your account page on orbusvr.com. check there again?

If you got the game on steam you can not use it for your oculus quest as far as I know.

Hi, I believe you should be able to get the game from your account page, like Scott said - claim it for the Oculus store and it should be available on your Quest store as well, if I recall.

If you’re having issues with that though, let us know.

I don’t seem to have it on my steam page eaither. When I downloaded orbus I had a dedicated launcher for it that wasn’t on steam

I guess I will just rebut it. I’m super salty about it but I love this game so much

Did you check orbusvr.com if you can claim your Oculus key there on your account page like we said?..

Oh that’s where it is, I only have a mobile

https://www.orbusvr.com/account should work from mobile

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.