Warrior class feedback

please put back 10 second cool down on sheild .tanking in the raid beta boss 3 and 4 take a good chunk of my sheild and heal when my warrior is full t10 and i have a suggestion if you added a 12 second Timer on cool down you should increase the durability if no please bring back 10 seconds a t 9 and 10 is difficult to tank with trash mobs and airshipthe first boss

5 Likes

personally, I kinda like the extra challenge, but it is a lot harder on certain packs so you pretty much need a top top tier tank and a top top tier healer to do it.
I do agree with changing it back tho, it’s getting too hard.

3 Likes

Im guessing its a attempt to place healers back in the game. There is no current boss mechanic that slowly kills the party, so the solution is to lower the defensive properties of the tank to make a healer requierd.

no, riley already said it wasn’t about that

I agree it’s still possible but stress

My current experience with T10 shards max gear.

Airship first boss example (worse)
With a healer:

• Tank gets hit on higher shard, hmm lost 70% of health
  • Tank gets heals, barely survives next hit
  • If musky can survive 1 more hit
  • Tank needs to kite

No healer:

• Tank gets hit loses 70% of health
  • Tank needs to kite

Difference is 1 or 2 hits and still kite or die

Most other bosses
With healer:

• Tank gets fast lower on health
  • Boss does specific mechanic that doesn’t attack tank
  • Tank has time to heal up again together with healer
  • Repeat

Without healer:

• Same but a limited amount of the bosses allowed because otherwise not healing back up fast enough because not enough down time from the boss.

Trash

• 1 mob, fine unless below 25% health
  • 2 mobs, when prevented from constantly provoking kite without healer, sometimes kite with healer, most of the times not. Or when one of them at-least elite run even on provoking best.
  • 3 mobs, just run when shield breaks most of the times.
1 Like

Fairly confident Boss 3 is meant to be 2-tanked with a switch off. We did that and had no issues with healing or downtime on the paladin shield

Do you think they are trying to get us to work together with paladins? :triumph:

1 Like

I think they wanted to make it so you have to switch tanks rather than just briefly kite and stand behind the shield for the rest of the time.

but @Atropos im talking about the issue of the warrior not the paladin and you should try tank as a warrior it is very difficult now to survive

Do you guys know if there are any mid-tier warriors running around that don’t check the forums? We should probably get their opinion as well if you know any.

2 Likes

The way the boss’s

Spoiler

debuff works, if you get enough stacks on you as a paladin your heal stops doing anything (a small tick at most) while the poison damage drops you down pretty fast. If you don’t have that many stacks on you, then you won’t even need to heal yourself as a paladin, which suggests to me that you will probably survive as a warrior.

Maybe warrior has more problems, though. I don’t have one and haven’t seen one used in this fight so -shrug-

i totally agree will you. you should post in discord if you want to get every warrior opinion

warrior nerf was unnecessary, that 2 seconds makes a difference

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.