When golden egg and back bug changes?

Can we please have the back bug and golden egg changes soon? they seem to be there every week now and with the buggyness and unfriendlyness of them for some classes it is not really motivating… def if there is a chance next week of neither of them. So best plan stays waiting -_-

@kyle_l @Mathieu_D

6 Likes

Preferably not golden egg, its not that hard :joy:

+1 the bugs/glitchness need to be sorted out and balancing should be done sooner rather than later with both the affixes appearing most weeks.
seeing as musky is unplayable with golden egg currently… or when it unfairly bugs out…

4 Likes

Yah this effectively locks out certain classes from playing these shards; and guilds who play weeks to get to a 13, finally, are expected to drop into this with zero chance to practice on lower shards.
We are forced to either loose our high shards or pause for the week, repeatedly, how stupid is that.

Not even to speak about bugs, which are simply frustrating - perhaps not for guilds who got tons and tons of shards to waste on this, but for those being on the edge of getting the one or other 13, every couple weeks. Both of these poorly working minigames ruin hard-earned progress for no reason.

With the patch going live in a little bit, they’ll be turned off for now until we’ve had time to rework it how we’ve mentioned in earlier threads.

4 Likes

don’t turn them off there not that hard, I don’t have a guild but I can run them easily. -.- honestly use a healer.

that’s not what this is about, it’s tuning, not turning them off.

1 Like

golden egg is easy and back bug is a slightly odd one but not to hard to deal with unless people are very separated, there is no need to turn the off.

It is so easy you can do it all alone…! After the countless shards you did with these mutations, all in time and of course being the max dmg in there! Omg we forgot to bring a healer, that is it :smiley: ! Thanks for telling, it is always good to be enlightened by the best of the best :wink:

You can continue this debate/argument when the mutations return, for now I’d say to move on. Thank you.

I’ll reopen this thread when that’s the case.

4 Likes