Winter Bugs *Quest Users*

For the main Winter Festival Quests, when you are required to go and speak with the man outside of the cave by Nomad’s Hut, it says that the quest is already completed and there is no man standing there to speak with.

I tried logging out/quitting the game and logging back in. The man is still not there. In the Journal, it states the quest is already completed to I went back to the Main Quest Giver outside of Highsteppe and he will no longer respond. I hope there is a fix for this soon. I really want to help my friends finish and go on with killing the Boss in Crystal Cave.

** Therefore, it is impossible to go past Quest 3 of the Winter Festival. B( **

Hi, just checking, when you say marked as completed, do you mean it went away from your journal, or is it just saying to talk to him and it’s checked as an objective?

It says, ’ Competed: Go and speak with said man…’

The Quest is still in the log it just says Completed before it tells you what you need to do when it would normally say, 'Completed: Return to Highsteppe … '.

Okay, and to be absolutely certain before we investigate your character,

Spoilers

Did you see the patch of snow outside the south entrance of the cave, next to the cliff? That would be where the man is.

Ya I know exactly where I am to look and what he is to look like with his Beautiful Top Hat and all. He is simply not there, the snow is.

Okay, it looks like we’ve received a couple other reports of this issue, we’re investigating. Thanks!

2 Likes

Thanks Boss, I look forward to being able to finish the quests! Can’t wait to have my Frosty B))

Okay, we’ve got a fix for it coming in the next hour or two, found an issue. An NPC will always show up there now.

4 Likes

Ok thank you man. I was just about to message. I went out and checked and hadn’t seen him yet but I’m gonna re-log out of the game and come back in and see what happens. Thanks Bro!!

Should be working now, we had to swap out the model temporarily but he’ll be there for you to continue the quest.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.