You can die in the loading

If you connect among enemies, while you still have the loading screen whit the pink bar, the enemies can attack you and kill you.

that sounds like a huge problem. then again ive never had that happen as i always make my way to a
town before logging out or i just teleport home with the provided blue orb thing

I’m also of the secure type and disconnect most of the time in safe places but when you crash :sweat_smile:

1 Like

well thats different >.> but crahsing is not a good way to log out. genraly when
i crash i just send a report if i have the time then log back in to move my self to a safer place

You can’t move when your dead xd and when you reconnect after crashing or not, in a dangerous place you die after hearing the combat music in the loading.
Just tryng to be clear so the bug can be fixed (adding a non agro delay while connecting, or auto spam stuck in combat, or invincible delay …, there is plenty options)

I’ve added this to our issue tracking system. Thanks for reporting.

Isn’t that normal? you logged off in the middle of the bad guys. if your pc is not fast you won’t load everything at enough and you will already be spawned in and get owned before you finish the load. maybe they can add invincibility for a few seconds but i’m def going to abuse that :wink:

So we need to add two things. One is that if you are in combat, and you logout, you have to wait like 20 seconds or something, to prevent people from just logging out in the middle of combat. The other is that once you login, you get a short period (like 10 seconds) of immunity from aggroing mobs. We can’t really add the latter without the former, or everyone will just abuse it. They are both on my list.

Of course, the fact that you crashed is really the ultimate problem here, and eve if we implemented both of those you likely would have died since you would have still been logged-in from a server standpoint for 20 seconds not defending yourself.

If you are crashing frequently then please be sure to drop by this thread so we can keep gathering info: Megathread: Frequent Crashes

1 Like

What if i press the stick in combat button and then quickly press the log out button? (:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.