1 of my 2 characters stuck because video screen is black although sound is working

For the last 2 days when I log on to my primary character, there is only a black screen and the sound of waves. I cannot see if I am moving and although I can hear the sound of my inventory opening I cannot see it, so I cannot press unstuck.

I started another character which is working normally. I leveled to lvl 4 and then ran the quest to get a wand and leveled the madge to lvl2.

I logged back in on my primary character and still the screen is black and you can hear the sound of water (waves on a beach).

Please help me to get my primary character unstuck.

Thank you.

What is the name of your primary character?

My primary character is DocTee

Okay log back in, you should be in your house.

1 Like

The Doc is “inda hoowwse!”

Works now!
Thank you so much!

2 Likes

Riley_D I have the same exact problem. My character name is Tuexiss

Okay I moved you back to your house as well.

Riley, I did not work. I still hear water and see darkness. I was able to reach for my gun and pulled the trigger and I heard it shoot. I tried to teleport around but I could not hear the teleport sound so I do not thing I am moving.

I have rebooted my PC.

This is frustrating. Please help again. This is 3 nights in a row now.

Thanks

Are you logged out? I see the problem and tried to correct it but if you were logged in it might not have worked.

I tried doing it again, but if you were still logged in let me know.

I was logged in… OK I just logged out now. Can you try it again now?

Okay try now…

ok here goes nothing :slight_smile:

OK That worked!!!

Thanks so much for your awesome support on this.

Nate

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.