5-Minute Play Sessions

Hello all. After a few hours of tinkering with settings and searching the forums, I have not found a way to successfully stop my consistent crashing. As the title reads, I can only play the game for around 5 minutes before it randomly crashes. I don’t have to be doing anything in particular, like fighting, casting spells, or using voice comms; it just crashes around 5 minutes every time I load the game. Below contains information regarding my build as well as any logs; any and all help is very much appreciated.

Platform: Steam VR
Headset: HTC Vive
CPU: Intel i5-4690k
GPU: GTX1070

Logs:
https://file.town/download/eqiovyzdtfa9p37bw9hsl0ged

We will take a look at the logs, just as a quick something to try, when you first launch the game there is an option to switch from “default” connection type to “web sockets”. You might try that, it has helped other players in the past. Also make sure that your super sampling is set to 1.0 (we take care of it in game) it has been known to crash constantly on certain computers if above 1.

1 Like

A) Thank you for the quick reply.
B) I apologize for my late reply.
C) The suggestions you gave did work; thank you again.
D) I encountered a crash with dumped files. It suggested me to upload the files to you all. Where should I send them, if at all?

Zip them up and send them to me at [email protected]. Thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.