A moment of appreciation for the Dev Team

I just wanted to take a quick moment to show my/our appreciation to @Riley_D and the rest of the Development Team. Your hard work does not go unnoticed, especially on days where the server is up, and you guys are monitoring the forums, fixing issues, putting out fires, ect. I’m pretty sure that everyone that has been playing the game on these alpha tests has enjoyed it immensely, and I hope that you all are enjoying making it half as much as we enjoy playing it. Thank you all for your hard work and here’s hoping many more fun times together!

22 Likes

Thanks for putting up with us

4 Likes

Well said, False. I absolutely concur.

3 Likes

I completely agree with False. You guys are awesome and doing a great job!

3 Likes

You deserve a tag too @Robert, especially for ever returning to the dark world of discord after you revealed your identity haha

5 Likes

You’re welcome! Thanks for supporting the game! We’re happy to do it.

7 Likes

I have only played in one of the Alpha’s so far but I am already excited for tomorrow. Thank you for making this game. I love that I am part of the first true MMOVR. Thank you @Riley_D and the rest of the team

I’ve only played in one of the first server stress tests (Didn’t get very far) and my first impression was “Woow this is the coolest thing I’ve done in VR…” And then I started wondering if the game was ever going to get far enough to have dungeons and more bosses, loot system, upgrading gear, crafting, character creation, party system, a bigger world, fishing… And not even a year later we have all of that and more… I haven’t played this game since then (time and money) but when I heard they were doing 48 HOUR LONG closed beta testing I had to upgrade to epic founder. So I look forward to seeing how far the team has come with this game and where they continue to go from here on. Thank you Developer for bringing this game to us :heart_eyes_cat::kissing_cat::heart_eyes_cat::kissing_cat:

1 Like