HI Riley and team,
A few months ago I posted a thread about some issues I had along with quite a lot of other older players. subsequently most of us have stopped playing because of these issues.
It was closed because ‘the thread is old’. Obviously that is not a reasonable way to handle big sets of problems. My question is now posed back to the community and yourselves…
How many of these gamebreaking issues are actually solved now? Is it worth me logging back in regularly (especially now that I have more time).
quoted thread is below.
I am writing this on behalf of some people in the end game community who are simply exhausted from the bugs and problems that have been in the game from day 1 here so please read carefully.
Over the last 2 years we have really enjoyed playing OrbusVR but right now there are still too many basic bugs that put us off and kill off our enjoyment in the game.
The top problems include (and definitely not limited to):
- Random desyncs (game breaking)
- Random crashes in the middle of boss fights (game breaking)
- Weapons just stop working mid combat causing wipes or loss in damage. (game breaking)
- Lack of true progressive PvE content other than raids and dungeons (right now it just feels like a dungeon runner).
- Disappearing health bars
- Spells persistently staying in game
- Spell initialization causing lag
- Losing frame rates after a few fights.
- Pally aggro issues (nearly unusable class at high level end game) (game breaking).
- Stuck combat bugs (game breaking)
- Bad exp from mob grinding (forced to do quests and missions for leveling up).
- Bad and unorganized loot from grinding (no clear loot progression until end game).
- No engaging solo/small group content outside of dungeons
- No clear reason to explore / be immersed in the OrbusVR world
Because of all these game breaking problems, there is a high possibility that those here who have signed their name against this are going to jump to whatever the next Alpha VRMMO in a playable state is released. Some people that have signed have already made plans to jump or have actively stopped playing VRMMOs all together.
Obviously we don’t want to do that but all of these problems combined results in a seemingly unpolished game and fragmented experience. Given that it kills off any fun it looks likely that this is logically what will happen.
We believe there needs to be changes and focus on these problems.
Signed (some of) your end game community:
Rickness_Voidwalker, J11, Arthanos, Landru, Justin, Bral, Cam, Archive, Human, Kizzlet0n, Infraggable_Krunk, DocAibolit, SweatyPancakes, Chezil, Rockabella, sean_d, Denmo, Fort_M, Burnator, Alu, Axile_Salamandra, AcaviGER, Vasilia_F, Sift, ChaseChair
To keep this thread constructive, If you would like to sign this too for your own reasons, Please reply below with what the biggest problem is for you that has/will put you off playing so that the biggest problems are clear.