Alchemy and metal bits

Not sure if I’m missing something but I swear I followed the recipe exactly and it just comes out as a ruined potion every single time. I did mess up the first time and put it in one color early but I double checked. But a couple times after I double checked and I’m pretty sure I followed it properly. Spent all day gathering the mats to make them so kind of bummed to have just wasted them all on ruined potions.

I promise the system is working. You may have put ingredients in out of order on the same step.

Step one is the only one that has multiple ingredients. Does the order there matter? It doesn’t really indicate that it does, but I put 2 Cryejil followed by 2 Linistanium?

Order matters, yes. Only 1 Cryejil, then 2 Linstanium

1 Like

Thanks. I guess I can see now the way its written just took it to mean that the X2 applied to both since they were on the same line. Bummer to have wasted so many mats. Thanks for clarifying it for me. Had enough mats to try again and this time it worked.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.