Alpha Test 6 Feedback Thread

yes I made 2 new ones and I cleared out the ones that had 0 durability. I can make a video if you’d like.

Sure that would be great thanks.

Yeah the mobs outside were spawned. I went and did a dungeon and came back to her hut. She is now here.

I just did a soft reset of the starter zone, and added the Bag of Sunflower seeds to the drop table for the King Stag. So if you were on the Witch’s quest line and didn’t complete making the potion, for now just go kill a King Stag and get another Bag of Sunflower seeds from it and then you can attempt the potion again.

Thank you. I was able to get the bag of sunflower seeds, three of them to be exact. It took my all three tries to make the potion correctly due to incorrect information given to me by players. I was putting ingredients in one at a time and then waiting for the potion to get back to the same color for the next ingredient. What worked was throwing the two queens ears in at the same time.

I also had a bug where the potion jar bugged out and wouldn’t dip the potion. I threw it on the floor where it persisted. The jar I then grabbed off the table and threw despawned and respawned on the table and that jar worked for dipping. Old jar still sat on the floor.

Logan and I are now stuck in the skybox… We took a random portal and it took us to a version of the jungle without spawns. I then tried to restart but now we are stuck in the sky. Return to graveyard doesn’t work.

Yep, I tried restarting steamvr and it told me the app was already running. Seemed to boot up next try.

Restarting Steamvr made no difference.

currently stuck in the sky also…

Server has crashed, working on fixing it now.

I think you did a reset, b/c after you did that I caught some catfish but no sunfish. I think I had 7 or 8 cast and caught catfish. Notice the line never turned red and I reeled the whole time after I caught one.

So I’m not currently at my computer right now and he remote reset isn’t working. I should be able to fix it in about 20 minutes. Sorry about the delay.

Actually it might be fixed now if you want to give it a try.

Anyone having any luck?

Worked for me! (20 characters

Looks like i solved the head set issue… its been working fine with my hdmi extension cable for ages, and only now the extension cable is failing again! - i returned the last one for a replacement… but this is really bugging me as I cannot use roomscale without it.

Okay yeah I’m back home now and all seems fine. I guess the remote reset worked after all. Thanks!

My game is crashing every time I leave the tutorial area. Submitted two logs.

Edit: polymorph is also putting me in combat even with enemies that were not previously in combat.

Well that’s strange. Crashing as in like totally closing?

It goes to the steam loading screen and gets stuck there. Then I have to manually close out and it says VRClient is not responding. Happens when I leave Bart’s area.

Like every single time? Wow. Okay.

I’m pushing out a very small patch now that disables a new graphic option we had tried using. Let me know if you would if that helps at all.

EDIT: The patch is out now. It’s very, very small. Thanks!