Alpha Test Feedback Thread 5/5/17

Given the randomness of it, and the lack of being able to trade between players is there any chance it could give a guaranteed drop to everyone in the party? Even with that, there is only a 25% chance you’d get the drop for your preferred class, and would have to run it repeatedly anyway.

Upon restarting my game, it shows I am not in a party when I am. I am unable to see items in my inventory (no slots just the white background) and it looks like I have non equipped while showing them on my character. When I grab my compass it is oriented very strangely. I will try to get the output log added. This persists through restarting the game and returning to graveyard.

https://filebin.ca/3LTcH1tVXGLD/output_log.txt

It looks like your inventory got messed up. I wonder if it had something’s my to do with that strange loot drop you got? I should be able to fix it herein about an hour when I’m at my computer. Sorry about that.

1 Like

@Riley_D I’m not sure if this has been mentioned, but Decurse might not be working. I’ve tried many times now, casting it on players with poison, the movement debuff that the spiders inflict, and others, and I’ve never seen it remove a status effect.

Otherwise having a great time with the spells! Polymorphing just never gets old. :grin:

2 Likes

By the way, on the warrior, still having quite a few issues with enemy hit boxes, Especially on the two bosses in the dungeon. Additionally, there is still a major issue with enemies having a longer attack range than the melee players. When attempting to agro/pull mobs, they will sit outside of the tanks attack range a continually hit him. This is not much of an issue for single enemy but when there are three or more it becomes impossible to hit them all

2 Likes

I had the Arcane Ray sound and graphics bugged on my wand and I had to restart to fix it but when I restarted the game my group members were on a different shard. I could see them on the compass and even talk to them while using the compass. The group members relogged and it placed all of us together again. Damage and Zardulu can confirm the glitch and most likely in greater detail. Also sometimes when you have a spell ready to fire and you put your wand away… then go into a different zone… seems to be the reason. it happened to me twice

I will post more later when my mind gets refreshed from all the epic adventuring I did today!

Was this when you were in the dungeon or put in the world?

we were next to a rune stone when the glitch happened. I also relogged right after the group went through a portal. I appeared on the other side of the portal and noticed the wand glitch then relogged to find myself alone but still in the group.

I noticed our tank was basically unable to hit the last boss especially. Really tough thing to try and figure out with limited warrior range

Character (Sour) became bugged after doing the dungeon and logging out. When I log in I have no inventory and have a wand equipped to my left hand.

I tried going back to town and then my house and reloading and I ended up way off in the starfield. I couldn’t teleport so I tried to go back to graveyard but when I press the button it makes the game hang.

He picked up the same loot I did @Riley_D

Found out why I couldn’t pick it up. I’m unable to pick up any loot due to the same inventory bug everyone else is having.

Okay I just did a soft reset that I think should fix your issues @Luvstosmooch and @SourDeez. Let me know if that worked.

Okay let me know if it’s fixed as of a few moments ago…

That worked! Thank you!

Also in addition the bug that was causing the loot bag not to work on boss drops has now been fixed, so you should be able to get the loot from the boss. Sorry about that!

Sadly it did not fix it for me. I’m still dead outside of the world. If I press the awaken button it causes my game to hang. I restart to me still being dead.

I think yours may have been a different issue actually. Close and re-open and then release to the graveyard and hopefully you should end up in teh starter village now.

Wonderful, it is now fixed! You the man Riley!

You’re welcome! Glad you’re back in the game, haha.