Alphabet has cleared all level 10 shard dungeons

It is with great pride that I announce the completion of all 7 shard dungeons at level 10 with a final PvE score of 10820 for Alphabet based on our armory service (armory.orbus.xyz).

Thanks all for the tough competition and great run! We now settle down until raids and enjoy some fishing (we will still do shard dungeons for gear, better times and prep for raids).

Thanks for the support from all the community. Its been a really great content patch and we are all hyped to have such an active community to play with.

Cheers,

Alphabet team

fishing%20copy

11 Likes

Congrats, welcome to the club.

we will welcome you to the club when you beat a skywalk 10 :wink:

1 Like

I guess your armory doesn’t show everything because I absolutely have beaten a t10 skywalk

1 Like

oh you personally have, my bad, congrats!

:sweat_smile:

Haha congrats guys, quite the accomplishment!

Great job, now the real challenge comes in, beating all of them in the 30 min time limit. That’ll be what separates the men from the boys.

2 Likes

Yes, that is our goal :slight_smile: Though we are proud that we managed to finish all of them (even if not all of them in time), and also that we had such an amazing competition :wink:

2 Likes

Nice.

What competition are you speaking of?

EK, Nox and Nova, we were trying hard to clear all level 10 shard dungeons before any other fellowship, but especially before these 3 :slight_smile:

5 Likes

lol, maybe the other guilds were, but we weren’t competing for that as that is just RnG, everyone of those guilds you mentioned can clear all 7 shards, it’s a matter of who got them all first. We are more focused on trying to clear the t10’s in time.

You made a goal and achieved it. Nothing wrong with celebrating that. Congrats.

8 Likes

Grats. You guys sure completed alot of shards. Hopefully we will get our chances to do it soon too.

Nice accomplishment to prove all the hard work and hours you guys put into shards.

8 Likes

Nice. Jealous…very much so…but well done. T15 soon? Lol.

3 Likes

Oh word? They should make a note about that on the Armory. Dont want anyone to mistake you guys for competition.

2 Likes

Yup. Digging into more personal stats, because stats are fun, I wrote a script to parse the armory and show individuals who have completed the most unique t10s:

2 Likes

That is quite cool. we were discussing the possibility of personal stats also as this is the goal for some.
Note that; a couple of people in the list got their names changed. I think Thetis is one of them; now called Discordia.

Yeah, I’d imagine there are at least a few weird oddities like that that can’t be tracked through the API.

if gear ever gets exposed it would be possible to link it through that similarity i guess.

Argh, no. If there is an RNGeses and the armory gains the ability to expose how lucky I am with drops lately the luck will dry up, guess I can kiss my days of double legendary drops goodbye.

2 Likes