Another lore question :)

for the new zone coming i think its called the edge of nowhere, will there be any lore attached to it and if not what is the lore behind it if there is any.

3 Likes

This is one of those times where you have to suspend your disbelief for a convenient feature, there’s no lore attached to it :slight_smile: or you can imagine your own!

1 Like

Don’t worry, I’m gonna make lore for this.

1 Like

Can I help! I feel like your lore would be someone cast fire ball which crashed the server accidentally making the new place

I don’t know how or why but I definitely know Rupert had some hand in creating this alternate plane of existence. Is it heaven? Is it hell? Or is it some kind of limbo where one awaits Rupert’s Divine judgement?

1 Like

Wait is hosting the Olympics in rupert’s material plane what people meant by mishka using Rupert for dram and power? :scream::scream::scream:

2 Likes

Just had a quick look, it’s a nice barren looking area. It reminds me of a dystopia film or book.

1 Like

If this is where Rupert finally gives Mishka his well earned reckoning I’ll be there ready to thank him.

i was thinking the lore behind it could be the place between life and death that only ghosts can enter which is why no ones there because they cant even see the door but the reason we can is because we are immortal and cant die also the fact that were probably gods add to the reason of why we can enter. or it could a type of jail for stephotep because when we (spoiler) killed him he might of used his last remaining power to keep himself alive but in return he is stuck in that dimension the reason why he cant just walk out through the door is because of the realm guardian and he cant teleport out because he is to weak and the reason why we cant see him is because were alive and hes not but you cant see him with an ithlac potion because hes also not dead also the theory of him not being able to die makes sense because we have seen the necro polers become immortal through magic whats to say he cant do the same.

1 Like

So… Rupert world boss when?

Enrage method: Mishka in zone.

1 Like

Would Rupert ever appear to help us in a giant group training session while going super easy on us because realistically we could not come anywhere close to beating him🤔

What stone says above reminds me a but of Sauron in lord of the rings.Who is not dead but cannot manifest totally in the real world as most of his power is elsewhere (in this case in the one ring).

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.