Another Orbus lore theory

As we all know sisilus has lost her memory intentionally but she doesn’t remember that and in one of the lore books she wrote about our past she says that she hopes that our memory didn’t also get wiped and we are led to believe it didn’t… but what if it did. Ok ok hear me out so we know how orbus reborn takes place in like the middle of the story and you would have no idea on what’s really going on unless you played old game, what if from a lore stand point because there aren’t new or old players if your new you just wiped your memory before you left for 20 years but if your old game you didn’t. Think about it how else would the game explain new people knowing nothing

1 Like

Yet again stonetheone “Loreboy” astounds us all with another incredible theory that is as likely as not, if not more likely than not, to be entirely true :exploding_head: :exploding_head: kudos

I feel like as a devs should just respond to all of stones posts with vaguely affirmative responses pretending like he’s on the right track and then when he spins his wheels fast enough and fully ties everything together just pretend like it was all intended to be Canon the whole time and slap it into the game as part of some future update

3 Likes

im confused what you mean by this haha, are you saying it as i got something wrong or that i made a theory that has like a 50/50 chance on being right or something else entirely.

1 Like

the other day i was thinking “man orbus has sooo much lore for us to uncover i cant believe they thought of all of this” but then i thought “what if all these indepth theories i think of aren’t actually something the devs intended us to find out and im just over thinking it all”

1 Like

What i mean is, your theory has a good chance to be true, about 50/50 if not more (in my own estimations)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.