Any new classes in the roadmap?

Why not a new talent tree available after lvl 30 that will let you play with variaty of options.
These are just quick thoughts that will keep the old classes the same in a lot of ways and will add some extra fun…
for example:

Warrior will have 2 new talent trees available after level 30 - the old talents will remain the same or will be balanced to keep up with the new ones - also the bonuses wont be just for new shields (in this case), etc… they will apply on the shields we have now…
Guardian - new shield with talents to add… i dont know maybe this: no damage for swords bonus, ability to deal area damage instead of stun after 6 blocks without taking a damage + for all shields passive small hp regeneration per block (eg based on % of monster damage) … special will idk reset shield
Frenzy bastard - ability to use 2 swords with lowered damage per sword, updated special double combos with using 2 swords, the lower your hp gets the more lifesteal you get… special will add you %dmg and lifesteal for X seconds

These are just thoughts from last few seconds while writting this so dont judge them because im talking about the idea of keeping the old classes (probably less coding and messing around with completely new class) and updating their talent system to basicaly upgrade them with some new mechanics OR just new bonuses to the ones we have now… warrior will still be a tank with the old combos etc… but will get a possibility to use a new shield and a bit different playstyle OR will use a fun (maybe?) to play mechanics with 2 swords but being squishy…

1 Like

I think some advanced classes (ones that wouldn’t really work on their own or for most things) might be fun. That’s why I think unlockables after having one regular class at lvl 30 might be good.

A ‘Dark Knight’ that is a legitimate melee dps. It wouldn’t be viable in most places but people could test it out and find a few bosses that it works on.

A ‘Ritualist’ class that can do 10 to 20% of a bosses health in one go, but only after completing a 3-5 minute task of setting up many totems in a particular pattern and completing a rather specific sequence of tasks and mini-games at each one, all while dodging AoEs. Not really viable for most things, but might be fun to have around.

A ‘Dragon Linker’ somehow combining the dragon flying and combat. Maybe some way to snap one’s perspective into and out of the dragon and then fly it over to and injured player to heal them. AoEs and being near mobs damage the dragon. Most people would probably get motion sick from this which is why it would only be an advanced unlockable for those who really want to play it.

EDIT: Also a ‘voice attack’ class with the complexity of runemage that requires people to chant or sing Latin or nonsense with the correct pitch and intonation for max damage, mainly just for the memes that would ensue.

1 Like

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD YES!!! I’m pretty sure nothing would get done with one in the group bc we would all be dying laughing

So bard actually came about because of a guy that would stand around and sing. So if they were going to implement that, they probably would have done that for bard, if anything. And while I can sing in Latin decently, I don’t think doubling down on VR Rockband would get much accomplished for the amount of dev time needed. lol.

so not from the bardbarean then?

3 Likes

That is dope, but:

"The Bard class was originally a player made economic class created by the player “Orednod Gleeman” where he would sing… poorly… in HighSteppe for tips. " - Superfriends Wiki

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.