Armor Stats Rework

Having to keep 2 sets of armor is a pain in the ass. Esp when you look at the transmog item on the roadmap. Please allow both Physical resistance and Magic resistance to be put on the same piece of armor. Still allow upgrading of the stats. I’d rather not have to switch in and out of different armors depending on a fight. This would be a huge QoL improvement.

2 Likes

Or increase the carrying capacity of a player and have tabs for gear switching. so you can have a couple sets of gear ready for hot swap.

The big issue is that we have to carry 40 of 45 pounds of gear to be able to switch freely between all of our classes, and then we need another 5 pounds for each set that balances out the physical vs magical defense.

A higher tier gear that supports all three stats would definitely be worth fighting for though, but maybe that should be legendary gear that isn’t just weapons?

1 Like

Maybe this could be implemented as “Legendary” gear?

3 Likes

cough wardrobe system cough

• and keep carrying capacity for future stuff like f ex siege engines/materials and other future pvp/pve related amazingness

(for referrence: See the good old and still “best in slot” pvp mmorpg “Dark Age of Camelot”)

1 Like

While i appreciate the carrying capacity. I’d rather just not have to switch gear 1 item at a time. A tabbed system for armor loadouts on a per job basis would be fantastic!

2 Likes

Legendary gear with phys+magic please!

4 Likes

Set bonuses and offensive stats for armour please!

1 Like

This! Hard mode raids and Expert raids would be perfect for adding in set bonuses to make it so we can still get gear upgrades at the T10 level gear

1 Like

What do the numbers look like for physical and magical def bonus? Are they really worth it?

Also we could suggest changing some of the attacks of monsters to make more sense. Like not all AoE’s should be magical, and not all regular attacks should be physical. This might help not needing to bring all sets of gear to nearly all dungeons but only a select amount.

Or put banks/ player house chest in certain areas. Like near raids?

1 Like

I say have the final tier of the raid (epic or hard whatever they classify it as) have gear drops with both stats. This will give a real reason to grind that raid other than for bragging rights.

And add a slot on the player gear menu for an additional ‘‘pouch’’ this pouch can be a dram purchase from an NPC and have a two tier option. First would be 5k dram for a half page more storage and increase carry limit by 10 lbs. Second can be 10k dram and be one full page and 20 lbs increase. Only one pouch can be slotted.

Both pouches can be purchased but only one can be carried at a time. This way you can have a grab and go bag of gear for fishing or fighting that you can select and slot from your player chest, this pouch will keep all items inside it so you don’t need to select 5-15 items and move them all one by one. You just grab the pouch, slot it and there you’re off to battle or fishing.

I don’t agree with chests out in the open or even just inside dungeons. How about a necropolar cabin you can purchase just like an alternative house? The cabin can be near the raid. This will keep the game world more ‘‘realistic’’.

As @OndeTv said, ”Wardrobe”, and Id like to add, ”Wardrobe equipped items are weightless”.
And can only be changed in-house (locked outside)

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.