Artificing tile sets

Before you read on I am going to be asking specific questions and or spoilers are ahead. I know the community frowns upon most spoilers so if this post is to much, please just let me know and I’ll remove it entirely.

So I have been going ham on some runic sight and learning about the tiles and what not really trying to wrap my head around it. I think I understand the basics for buffing attacks. All of this applies to the warrior class.

It should be 3 tiles.

1st: Basically it’s going to be one of 3 (could be more) runes for your first hit. I believe this has to do with how long it’s been since your last hit.

2nd: this is the combo I’m doing. This is the one I’m the most sure of.

3rd: I’ve seen 4 of this one and I think it is either speed at which the combo is pulled off or time between swings, or distance I’m swinging.

Questions below

1: I believe placement order matters when applying tiles in the basement but does spacing or the square used? For example can I put them as the back three or the first three with any diffrence?

1. If I’m correct on the two timing tiles can I simply make 5 versions of the provoke or wound or cleave one, all with different timings to ensure one triggers?

2. If I make 5 identical sets does it stack?

3. Are defensive tile sets possible? So far I have only tested (viewing only, I haven’t built anything yet) on dummies which dont hit back. As a tank main I would assume I’d like 3 defensive sets and 2 offensive.

Again, if this post needs to be removed or toned down for spoiler reasons just let me know and I’ll do so asap.

Thank you for your time.
~Orednod the wandering Gleeman

Nope, each tileset needs to be a unique sequence.

1 Like

There are runes which can proc when you take damage or get healed, the set will give you a damage buff though not a defence buff

The damage buff will increase your selfhealing

So self healing only, for a warrior that would be provoke and potions only. Would I add that one symbol into the 3 set for offense? Would i create a single tile set? How would I incorporate it? Or is it simply not worth it?

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.