Auctionhouse bug

Just bought 4x5 Salmon dyes in the Auction house and got charged 4x15k (60k). Went to the chest and only got 1x5… went to the other chest and saw a refund for 15k… thought maybe something was lagging, went and bought 1x5 more salmon dye and got charged another 15k. Nothing in the chest. Restarting or waiting didnt help. Now im short 15 Salmon dye or 45k… please help.

1 Like

Did you buy the same item several times without closing and reopening the auction house? The items there can only be bought one time each, buying the same several times quickly will cause the spent cash after the first buy to appear in your chest, and it will deny more attempts to purchase the item, stoping you from buying more.

Refresh the auction house by closing it and reopening it.

I didn’t close it to refresh. However, i did click on different items each time. I may have clicked the same one once and that was the only one refunded.

Can you check your auction chest (the one you use to sell items) and see if the amount is there? You might have to put an item in to refresh the dram amount as sometimes it doesn’t refresh automatically.

So put an item in as if you wanted to sell it and see if you see a new dram amount. If not, let me know.

2 Likes

Ok, I didn’t think about putting an item in to refresh it because all the slots were already full. I will try that tonight and let you know.

just checked and tried to move an item in and out of “to sell” chest, there was some dram from a sale and an incomplete bid but nothing matching the lost amount. checked the “bought” chest again, no bought items.

This may be a bug I meant to report a long time ago, if you put something up for bid and then cancel it at some point, some times it’ll give you the item back but keep the auction up anyway. This bugs out the slot the item was originally in, not allowing you to put items in it until the auction is over and if someone bids on the item, it’ll take their dram, but since the item isn’t actually there anymore they’ll get nothing. The person who had the bugged item for sale also gets nothing.

2 Likes

I’ll PM you and see what we can figure out.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.