Audio Issues with voice chat

I keep running in to an issue with voice chat. Everything will be fine then randomly whilst im playing with others, their voice no longer comes through. it can happen where only i cant hear them or where no one can. This issue shows up multiple times during a short period of play time. Requiring either relogging or even restarting my PC in some cases to be able to hear someone again.

1 Like

Most of us use discord for this reason. Bug report it

me personally have not had this happen, and its just a game bug. Burnator made a good point just use discord.

Hi, we are aware of some of the issues with regards to voice chat being unstable. Like you said, it may happen that one side of the conversation will be lost - usually, restarting the game fixes it for the moment, but we hope to bring further improvements to the whole system to fix these issues in the future.

We’ve been working on it, but we don’t know the timeline of when you’ll be able to experience these changes yet.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.