Bandit/bounty adding anonymity though masks

This is what worries me. If he sees a youngling coming down the path in the wilds, will he just attack that person?! I fear for the safety of the community. We will keep a close eye on this @Cowboy and this Nox guild he is from. I assume they all will panic and attack first since one of their members does that. I mean, since ONE of their members does that, I am very safe in assuming that ALL of their members do that.

:stuck_out_tongue:

Ah I see where you’re going with that: turning the FUD around the other way.

Czech didn’t draw first blood, but he did force me to stop fishing and gtfo so that I didn’t have to deal with the harassment.

#noragrets

2 Likes

I don’t know what you mean… I am just trying to make sure the community is protected from these known killers. Union of Ham is here to protect and serve, and sometimes kill fisherman in the Wilds when there is nobody to protect and serve…

1 Like

What did he do to force you to stop fishing? Was his mere presence enough to cause you to attack?! This is terrifying. You are like a rabid animal who bites at first site. And to top it off, there is no remorse?! My god… I fear for those who encounter you in their travels.

If you need protection from Cowboy and his obviously murder hungry guild Nox, please contact your local Union of Ham member (www.unionofham.com) and we will provide the protection you need in the Wilds to ensure your safe travels.

Anyone who knows my guild knows they’re much friendlier people in the Wilds than any UoH member.

I bit at first sight because he belongs to a PvP guild, and I wanted to make sure the threat was neutralized while he was still AFK.

This sounds like fake news. Blasphemous fake news!! You killed a person unprovoked, and then you blame him and his guild for it?! This is cleary Nox propoganda meant to cast doubt on the credibility of Union of Ham. Many people are aware of the charity that UoH bestows upon the community.

Where are the training guides that Nox creates for the community?! Or are you too busy attacking people in the wilds?!

Be careful of @Cowboy and Nox. They are remorseless murders as made very clear by Cowboys actions.

WHOA?!?!? Attacking AFK people!? This is an act punishable by death.

Community, do not worry, we will make it a point to ensure this threat that is @Cowboy and his evil guild of murders Nox is neutralized when spotted in the Wilds.

1 Like

Haha guys… This is not the right thread for a followship comment war -_-

1 Like

@Logan put out some better content and we figured he has it handled.

The hypocrisy is comedic gold. Nox are all remorseless murderers because I killed a careless AFK player in the Wilds, but UoH are all good guys even though the majority of their fellowship have no interest in fair fights.

Don’t worry @Smithe, I have great things in store for you and your hooligans. Stay tuned.

Ok, all jokes and sarcasm aside. This is exactly the point I am making. Literally 1 member of UoH (a ranger just like you) hunts in the Wilds. The rest of us don’t. But because one person does, you say things like “the majority of their fellowship have no interest in fair fights”. This is just not the case. This is you spreading fake news.

That being said. I challenge you to a 1v1. Lets settle this the old way. :stuck_out_tongue:

You have a mage and a healer who both looked pretty hungry when I left my fishing spot.

I don’t think every thread about a PVP feature or suggestion turning into anecdotes and talking about specific players is super productive to the discussion and I’d ask folks to stay on topic and be mindful of the intent of the original post(s). Thank you.

5 Likes

Just a heads up. Me and @Cowboy are friends. This is all RP.

1 Like

Sorry. My two cents, if you want to PvP and not have people know it is you, start a second character and let that be your secret identity.

They give you two slots for a reason :wink:

Sorry, @Mathieu_D, @Smithe and I can get a little too into it with theatrics

2 Likes

It’s alright, we’d just prefer if every thread didn’t turn into RPing when someone posts discussion about aspects of PVP or features, and things like that. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I really like your idea with the detective. It could add more depth to the whole game. I will make a new post to this.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.