[Resolved] Barbshop token broken?

I just bought a barbershop token on my alt acc and when i tried to change it it said “this name is already taken please try a diffrent name” or something like that and i restarted my game and when that didn’t work i thought it was just a bug so i bought another token and tried again and the same thing happend. So could a dev please fix this it may have something to do with me just changing my mame to Loŕd but either way could a dev at the least give me back the 20k dram i just wasted? I restarted my headset and game too incase you were gonna say to do that.

If you are trying to change your name, you can’t.

Im not its not letting me save the changes rhat i make like if i change my hair it says something about my name already being taken so i cant save the changes but i didnt do anything with the name but the devs changed it the a while back so it might have something to do with it

I’m 90% certain I’ve seen another thread where someone had the exact same issue, but for the life of me I can’t find it now. :woman_facepalming:

If I remember right, a dev had to fix something on the back end? But don’t hold me to that! :upside_down_face:

It’s possible it is because you had your name changed while having the token available. I changed your name again temporarily, try and apply the change now and let me know if it works, and if you need it changed back afterwards.

I just finished changing it it worked thank you. Could you change my name back now?

I can’t seem to find the character again after the temporary, it is Loŕdd, right?

Sorry i just now saw your response but no you changed it from Loŕd to Lodd

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.