Bard class is this going to be a thing?

in a few MMO i have played EverQuest… Rift… this class has been very enjoyable to play and even vital in alot of group and raid situations… solo situations they may not be ass good as most other classes however they shine in groups…small haste or movement or debuffs help everyone and i think this would be a great addition to your game… thank you for producing a already amazing game… this game was what made me order my rift in the first place… see you in game guys and happy hunting…

3 Likes

Being a bard isn’t about mechanics. It’s about Spirit.

To be a bard, you must believe you are a bard.

Nobody can tell you otherwise!!

2 Likes

only melee ranged dps we have right now is the tank. Another melee ranged dps (like rogue for example) would be good.

Not sure if the wiki is editable by just anyone, but there is this page:

https://wiki.orbusvr.com/Future_Disciplines

1 Like

again asking about the bard class NOT other classes… seems devs dont respond often these type of questions…simple question really…

1 Like

Jameson, there focused on beta bugs and feedback, you’d be more likely to get a dev response outside of beta period. (also noting, its like a team of like 3 working on the game)

1 Like

The only classes that will be available at launch are the classes in the game currently. We have ideas for additional classes/ disciplines but will be post launch and nothing is set in stone as to what they might be so we try to refrain from giving definite yes or no’s when it comes to these type of topics. Sorry for the late response to the question.

2 Likes

ty for the responce … i understand that nothing is set in stone and that you have barely fleshed out the healing mechanic… let alone a whole new class and abilites… j was just seeing if the bard was even being considered… i did not know that the dev team was so small but considering the size and scope of the game my hats off to them… again great game so far and keep up the awesome work …

1 Like