Be able to send voice message instead of just text

It would be nice to have the option between typing and recording a 20 second voice message that could be sent to players on my friends list (or as a reply to a message). Click the “heart” icon if you agree!

9 Likes

I’d like it if typing was more like Swype. It would be a lot easier than what typing in Orbus is now.

Most phones have voice messages you can send while texting, which I never really use and probably won’t in Orbus either.

3 Likes

So would you rather have “swype” or voice messages? I bet the latter… they are easier to implement and rationalize…

I kind of like the idea of a craftable item you could talk into and send away, like a mechanical bird. Then it lands on the recipient’s shoulder and repeats your message.

1 Like

I’d really like to be able to send voice messages. Typing in VR is quite tedious.

1 Like

Simple voicemail? Pffft, it’s Orbus, nothing is just given to you. I think there should be “pay phones” out in the wild that you have to use to page someone and then they find a pay phone and have to call you back. If you’re going to make something less useful for no reason, at least make it so absurd that it’s funny.

2 Likes

Bump in an attempt to get this on the planned features list

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.