Beginning Tutorial Stuck on Screen

I am past the initial tutorial area/screen and have been in the normal world a while, but I cannot find a way to get rid of the annoying starting tutorial steps on my screen. This is still telling me steps to complete like:

• Open player journal
  • pickup loot bag
  • talk to Darius (the only one that’s checked completed now)
  • walk through the door

I am well past this area now, and it will not let me compete these steps in a way that will make this annoying tutorial get off my screen the entire time I play. Can anyone please help me clear this beginner tutorial off my screen? I have tired disabling tutorial in settings and it is still on the screen. If its a bug and a Dev could clear this for me please? My character name is: Belthazzar

Thanks!

1 Like

This should be fixed for you now sorry about that. We’ll try to get this fixed so it doesn’t happen to anyone else.

1 Like

Thank you Jake, its fixed! :+1:

Could you also please fix someone elses that has the same exact problem, character name: Airlia

We rolled out a fix this morning so that it should auto clear when the player enters their house. Let me know if that is still not cleared for them. Thanks!

2 Likes

Fixed for everyone. Thanks again Jake!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.