Hi everyone, in this session there are many changes/additions that would be related to this topic -
- You can now access Highsteppe! It’s still a work in progress, but there are some NPCs and you can generally explore the whole city.
- The player house has now more rooms you can access!
- The Lamavora Frontier is now available! You can go to it from the starting zone and it will have new monster types to fight.
- The movement grid has been changed in a major way which should let you approach things a little closer.
NOTE: the grid is also still a work in progress and we’re aware of some issues with uneven terrain sometimes causing issues such as bridges (this causes vertical movement like small steps up and down when crossing bridges currently, they will be getting replaced to allow smooth movement across them.)
Let us know what you think of the new places to explore and if you’re having any issues while doing so!
- Bridges cause too much vertical movement when walking over- There will be new models this is caused by the new player nav mesh we are using
- It rains inside buildings/Tunnels (highsteppe/caves/etc)