Hi everyone! We would love to know what you think of the Paladin so far.
- The Paladin is a new plate-wearing tanking class which focuses on reactive, as opposed to pro-active, play. It also focuses on AoE damage and tanking, over the single-target tanking focus of the Warrior.
- The Paladin’s hammer absorbs damage taken by the Paladin and converts it into energy which can be used to power attacks, including hammer throws, teleporting, lightning ground slam, and more.
- The Paladin also features 3 Librams which can be used to buff themselves and their allies.
- For more details on playing the Paladin, see the Paladin Preview blog post as well as the updates in today’s Beta announcement post on our blog.
- To unlock the Paladin class, visit the Odds and Ends vendor in Highsteppe’s lower level and purchase the Beginner’s Hammer.
This is personally my favorite class in all of Orbus at the moment. I used it to tank the dungeon during testing and it was a blast!