Beta 4 Feedback: Scoundrel Class

I was getting this as well. My bullets seam to drift up quite a bit.

Is this intended?

nvmā€¦ switching classes isnt fixing it for meā€¦ iā€™m stuck this way atm.

Hmmmā€¦things I can think of to try off the top of my head:

• Go to a different zone
  • Switch to a different class, logout entirely, wait a minute or two, log back in and switch back
  • Switch the weapon hand of your gun

Different zone didnt do anything (went to house)
Switching hand worked (i could wield it with other hand)ā€¦ but switching back immediately went back into the same state. After that, once one of my cards fell to the ground, switching hands no longer did anything.

switched classes and logged outā€¦ waiting 2 minutes before logging back in.

Left handed Scoundrels have their cards waaay to far away because it is still placed for the right hand players :frowning: :roll_eyes:

#LeftHandLifeMatters

(Also cards seem to take a random orientation when grabbed so you canā€™t really see what the card is sometimes until you rotate it yourself)

3 Likes

logging out as a different class fixes the issue. Logging in as a scoundrel breaks it for me again.

I also noticed a sort of latency when drawing cards that was really oddā€¦ i wonder if that has anything to do with it.

So if you logout as say a Runemage, and then back in, and switch to Scoundrel it works, but if you logout and back in as a Scoundrel, still broken?

And then when you say ā€œcards fall to groundā€, as in you are grabbing it and letting go but it falls to the ground instead of going up to the top like itā€™s supposed to and from then on itā€™s broken?

Yes. if you log out as a runemage and then back in, switch to scoundrelā€¦ works fine. If you log out as a scoundrel and back in, it breaks.

I noticed that normally when you switch classes, the card deck takes some time for it to generate your first cardā€¦ when you log in as a scoundrel, it shows ā€˜6ā€™ immediately.

the cards fall to ground issue is if you put it near where it would normally store. Since storing is broken, it drops the card instead when you release. Throwing the card up works as normal.

I donā€™t seem to get the debuff on enemies at all, no matter how curved my shots or how close or far they are. From closer distance and with less curve, Xicor is getting the debuff (and I can see that debuff showing up).

I found a bug that kinda makes Scoundrel OPā€¦ If you grab the first card and let it go while grabbing again as fast as you can, you can make a duplicate of the card, one in your hand that you can store and one up top to be used giving abilities like double stacking poison. Kinda annoyed to report this becuase its going to kill my levelingā€¦ shrug

1 Like

The gun is listed as a weapon for a ā€œGambler.ā€ Is the class name changing?

1 Like

Oh whoops, that was the ā€œinternal codenameā€ for the class while I was working on it, Iā€™ll get that fixed.

1 Like

puts Kenny Rogers album back on the shelf

scoundrel class is pretty fun.

How high do the ranks go for showing off?

Iā€™m having troubles determining what cards do what and what empowering a card does. I assume there will probably be more information about them, but if not Iā€™d recommend putting more information about the cards.

rank 3 seems to be the highest

The color codes for burning are as follows: purple is the spread. blue is the potency, and orange is the cheat

The cards that burn to each color are (i believe):
blue: vines, ice
purple: light, ash
orange:flint, flame

1 Like

Thanks, this helps a bunch!

yea, iā€™m not 100% on which cards are which color (because it was yesterday). the colors are definitely correct though.

Rank 5 is the highest Showoff buff btw.

1 Like

do you have a vid of this? iā€™ve never seen anything higher than rank 3ā€¦ even from very long distances and large curves. I lterally stood in front of a dummy and shot at it for 30 minutes from varying angles and distancesā€¦ most shots from any real distance were rank 3 with any real curveā€¦ but even super wide curves were rank 3.

I can consistently get rank 4. Rank 5 has been a challenge. Need more practice and a big mob.