Beta 4 Feedback: Scoundrel Class

Yes, I am on vive and was having the 45 degree issue. It happened about 100% of the time on shots curved horizontally. when swung with a level arc and a level controller. It actually got to the point where I was practicing doing overhead curves because those were the only ones I could get to hit small targets.

that’s strange I have a vive and no issue on my one. it may just be your controller did you try both of them?

Yes, both controllers were used, in clear view of the trackers (no loss of tracking on swings or anything)

Lol sparky. It definitely has an upward curve. I tested this as well and already posted about it. I counter it with a slightly downward curve. He’s not talking about regular shots, he’s talking about curve shots

1 Like

I found if I do a side curve I naturally go from bottom right at an upward angle swinging left that will shoot it up to the left. I compensate by turning the gun upside down lol not sure why it helps. Maybe it does naturally have a big upward turn but I thought it was just because of my initial swing angle

Edit: or maybe by turning the gun upside down I’m naturally changing the angle down like your downward curve compensation

I use the vive and there is definitely an upward curve. Makes it really hard to hit small targets.

I had my bullets disappearing from invisible walls and I think from releasing to close to the ground.

and nearby players, no doubt.

Invisible walls and just standing too close to walls for sure. I like the importance of positioning and melee range rank 1-2 shots feel cool. I’ve experienced shooting the ground a lot due to overcompensating/going for too sharp of a curve.

I’ve seen some Scoundrels like to sit super far back and go for 4-5s, but I prefer closer to midrange 3-4s. Less chance to miss, less noticeable upward turn, and if I’m waiting for a card I can do a quick burst with little wait time to really nuke a guy.

You havent been corrected my your local priest for using the devils hand yet?

Na I only get punished being a mage (in the past also warrior and musky) and now Scoundrel XD

not for me I could see the bullet moved in the direction I moved the gun I could feel some bullet drop at the start of the beta but that’s about it, I have had very little problems with scoundrel like that other than the card drop bug.