Beta 4 random bugs feedback

When casting Arcane blast as a mage i find there’s a noticeable ‘click’ noise (the best way to describe it) when I click after drawing the spell.
Don’t know if anyone else has had a similar issue?
Should be reproducible by doing 10 - 20 arcane blasts in a row.

the sounds on a bunch of those spells need to be changed… the worst offender is affliction in that it is obvious when it repeats and there is a clicking noise every time.

Just to clarify, what i hear is a loud and obvious click sound that happens on the beginning of the spell going onto the wand. it doesn’t happen in current Orbus and i have only heard it on arcane blast. I would even say it hurts my ears a little.

Yea, I need to wave rather vigorously in the NPC’s face. I feel kinda rude getting their attention :sweat_smile:

dyed armor doesnt seem to show up on the login screen anymore.

Random bug: Red box face + backwards text on selfie cam

The journal cannot be put away with the left hand. It can be just fine with the right, but perfectly mimicking with the left and still feeling that haptic feedback before releasing, it just hangs there.

My character “BigOOF” seems to be bugged. I got disconnected and when I log back on I am in a different area then when I logged off as a level 0 with no inventory who is unable to interact with anything.

Took my other character to where my last one was by the dev boss area and that one broke too.

I typed a message to someone on my friend’s list and hit send. So far so good. Then I wanted to take another look at the bottom words on the keyboard, so I acted like I was writing the same person another message. Guild City and desert are still there. Okay, good to know, so I closed the message and the keyboard remained. I deleted the message, the keyboard remained. I can’t make the keyboard go away except to relog.

I noticed that if you use a pillar to teleport in another zone and then logout without changing zone first, when you log back in you are in the same spot you logged out but on a glitched zone, and when you go to graveyard to fix it you will be in the zone you teleported from

Hmm I restarted Zone2, see if that helps.

1 Like

Whenever I enter a new instance or zone my armor changes to a brown leather color until I equip or unequip armor or something to my belt.

that seemed to fix it thanks