Beta 6 Patch 2.86

A new patch is available now which features the following fixes:

https://rebornpatch.orbusvr.com/file/orbusvr/update/RebornLauncher-2.86.zip

• Fixed a series of networking error bugs which may have been leading to weird issues like Ranger arrows not respawning or weak points not showing up.
  • Fixed a bug preventing the other player LOD system from working properly.
  • Fixed a bug which was causing muting other players to not work properly.
  • Fixed a bug which was causing the outline around the in-game pop-up notifications to not display properly.

Thanks!

1 Like

A server-side patch will roll out in about 30 minutes with the following changes/fixes:

• (Previously Noted) Fixed the Deep Wounds mutation to make sure it doesn’t proc on healing.
  • The damage of basic attacks, the Wound combo, and the Cleave combo has been increased by approximately 25% on the Warrior when using the Big Shield.
  • The damage of regular bullets and the Poison orb has been increased by approximately 30% on the Musketeer.
  • The healing of the Shield orb, Cure Wounds orb, and Renew orb has been increased by approximately 20%.
  • Bard offensive missiles will now apply the Sickness debuff to other players in PvP just like the Musketeer’s Poison orb.
  • The Bard’s Cure Wounds instrument single target crescendo now heals for an additional 20%.
  • The Paladin absorption has been reduced by approximately 50% when being attacked by another player.
2 Likes

Why was this done? They already hit hard enough in PvP.

I should have noted, this change applies to the Warrior with the Big Shield out, not the Little Shield, which I assume is what most are using in PvP.

That makes sense. When do you plan on addressing the mage arcane explosion? Just curious how much time I have left to use it in PvP:)

Also just to answer the question more generally, we are experimenting with tuning based on the damage/healing numbers we are seeing from folks playing various parts of the game. The Beta is the time to do that so we get it right at launch.

If after you play it with these changes active you have feedback, feel free to share it, since we might get it wrong, but in general that’s the answer.

Here is the link to the launcher on Dropbox for those who prefer that download site: https://www.dropbox.com/s/cb3j7f8c5jpwfp8/RebornLauncher-2.86.zip?dl=0

Haven’t seen this reported yet but since the start of this test if you enable your helmet you and other players will either see your character:

• Bald and without helmet
  • With the helmet but bald
  • With/without helmet but glitched hair

All the previous betas were showing the character’s helmet properly.

Also the buffs and debuffs cover the player name if they are not in a fellowship, if they are in a fellowship it will cover the fellowship instead

2 Likes

Eye Worm on the crafting table isn’t aligned correctly, it’s also in the wrong place in your hand when you pick it up

I hoped THAT picture never made it to the forums hahaha.

A related issue which will bother more people at official launch is that under my helmet it was not really possible to look how the new hair looks at the imported character in Character Customization.

I just went into the old game and took off my helmet to be sure it does not happen again, but hiding helmets we bring from there should be fixed before launch, since we only got 1 shot at editing the char.

Lvl 30 health pots do not heal for any visible amount on my health bar, and also can u tell us what the difference is between regular boosting pots and lvl 30 ones are? So far doing shards normal ones seem to work fine.

1 Like

Weird, thanks for letting us know, we’ll get that fixed.

We’ll double check the amount to see what’s going on.