I miss a thread for event feedback, did not do all yet (will post something about wasteland if there’s more). Most I do solo so focusing on that, so far what I noticed is:
Highsteppe: Both events (Last Stand/Chaos Tear) are very nice to do now when soloing!
- Wagon’s Graveyard: Seems to work well, even when soloing, don’t see most health bars of mobs though
- Obnobi Encampment: Mobs are just standing outside the camp or get stuck in the buildings, their health bars reset when shot; some buildings still go invisible after start; worst bugs appear when soloing, luckily it’s still a guaranteed win.
- Flying Fish: Very nice idea, but imo takes too long to solo; feels like after throwing like 30 fish the bar is only half-full and my shoulder starts aching; if I arrive late I sit that out.
- Essence Crystal Cave: Good event to solo, only some shards still fall through the floor
- Broken Piece of Castle: Was not able to solo this yet, the musky likely got no chance
- Knight´s old Fort/Ballista: As several noted last beta it is still hard, even when in a group the ballista breaks in no time, only made it with really strong groups so far
Hulthin’s Basin: Edit: just like wasteland, same mechanics and too hard to solo.
- Event with the 2 circles: almost impossible to solo!
Event names are missing on the compass in Wasteland, Lamavora could use more names as well.